Summer Camps with surf and sea adventures
Departure is every Monday, and we return on Saturday afternoon
The sea summer camps start with the beginning of the summer vacation
The sea summer camps start with the beginning of the summer vacation, they are held every week. Departure is every Monday, and we return on Saturday afternoon – with a great mood and many memories!
The program includes adventures with boats, kayaks, windsurfing training, sailing, organizing a tent camp, interesting talks, sightseeing in Sozopol, games and parties.
During the summer camps we take advantage of the wonderful weather and spend the night in tents. The camp is organized in the area of Gradina beach, and we are usually on the territory of a large campsite and use all amenities, showers and toilets. To make it pleasant and comfortable – we also have a large shed with a dense reed shade. The tent camp is located next to the sea and near the surf school. For all children we have provided a tent, blanket, sleeping bag.
Included transport by minibus Sofia – Sea Summer Camp Adventure Net – Sofia, as well as to all attractions in the program.
If you want to bring your child – please let us know so we can make a discount.
Breakfast, lunch and dinner are provided for all participants.
For registration it is necessary to specify the specific dates for summer camp
• The three names and PIN of the child are required for insurance, as well as the telephone number and name of the parent / guardian
• To confirm the reservation you need a deposit of 50% of the total amount that can be deposited in our office or by bank transfer
• If canceled a week before the camp, the deposit is not refundable
• Children can join the camp for part of the days (1, 2, 3, 4 or 5 days), with organized own transport base of the summer camp.
Participation fee per day: BGN 82. / with overnight included
* The organizers reserve the right to reschedule the program in the event of force majeure circumstances beyond their control.
* The price for the camp does not include shooting and providing photos.
What to prepare for the sea summer camp?
– Thick sweatshirt for the evenings
-Slim jacket (windstopper) for rain and wind
– T-shirts, shorts and long pants, underwear for 6 days
– Swimwear – 2 pcs.
– Sneakers, slippers / sandals
– Flashlight / headlamp
– Sun hat
– Anti-vomiting pills for travel (if needed)
– Towel – small and large
– Compact backpack or comfortable, everyday bag
– Water bottle
– Small compact pillow
– Lycra water blouse – recommended if the child has lighter skin
* We recommend that luggage be in a backpack, not in a suitcase.
Who is the sea summer camp suitable for?
The minimum age of the children – participants in the sea camp is 8 years. The activities are also extremely suitable for teenagers 🙂
* You can give this program as a gift for a special occasion with our vouchers with a fun design. The specific week can be selected later.
Discover your next adventure and make it memorable!
If you think this experience is right for you, be sure to get in touch with us: