Children’s Camps with rafting and adventures
We are starting the summer vacation with many different adventures
Camps for children every week of the summer vacation in the Kresna Gorge
We start the summer vacation with many different adventures during our rafting camps for children. Prepare for boats, rafting, kayaking, rope garden and climbing wall, hiking, table tennis, archery, visiting waterfalls, swimming in mineral baths and swimming pool, organizing a tent camp, a lecture on first aid with the assistance of BRC, interesting talks, visiting interesting villages, getting acquainted with environmental protection projects.
Accommodation in a tent camp in Rafting base Adventure Net. The base has showers, toilets and a mini-bar with food and drinks.
Included transport by minibus Sofia – Rafting base Adventure Net – Sofia, as well as to all attractions in the program.
If you want to bring your child – please let us know so we can make a discount.
Breakfast, lunch and dinner are provided during the camp. The food is prepared on site, and the menu is varied, including fruits and vegetables.
• For registration it is necessary to specify the specific dates for the camp
• The three names and PIN of the child are required for insurance, as well as the telephone number and name of the parent / guardian
• To confirm the reservation you need a deposit of 50% of the total amount that can be deposited in our office or by bank transfer
• If you cancel a week before the camp, the deposit is not refundable – Children can join the camp for part of the days (1, 2, 3, 4 or 5 days), with organized own transport to our rafting camp.
Participation fee per day: BGN 51.
* The organizers reserve the right to reschedule the program in case of force majeure circumstances beyond their control.
* The price for the camp does not include shooting and providing photos.
Below you will find a list of necessary things that your child should have with them during the camp.
– Thick sweatshirt for the evenings
– Thin jacket (windstopper) for rain and wind
– T-shirts, shorts and long pants, underwear for 6 days
– Swimwear – 2 pcs.
– Sneakers, slippers / sandals
– Flashlight / headlamp
– Sun hat
– Anti-vomiting pills for travel (if needed)
– Towel – small and large
– Compact small backpack
– Water bottle
– Small compact pillow
– Lycra – water blouse – recommended if the child has lighter skin
* We recommend that luggage be in a backpack, not in a suitcase.
The minimum age of the children – participants in the rafting camp is 7 years. The activities are extremely suitable for teenagers – even if they have experience in outdoor activities – we will have special tasks for them 🙂
* You can give this program as a gift for a special occasion with our vouchers.
Discover your next adventure and make it memorable!
If you think this experience is right for you, be sure to get in touch with us: