Adventure Teambuilding Programs
Adventure team building - a program in a variety of formats
Experience an amazing combination of outdoor adventures!
Adventure teambuilding can prepare a program in a variety of formats so that it is tailored to your specific requirements.
Or what do we combine to call a team building adventure?
- The most common condition is that the activities are outdoors. Of course, it has happened to us to conduct this type of team building in a gym, indoor arena, so we do not rule out the option of indoor or a combination 🙂
- We include various active elements. We strive to include activities that are suitable for all ages, such as: appropriate team building games, orienteering, archery, darts or ball games.
- For this type of program are extremely suitable challenges such as: ATV, horseback riding, kayaking, visiting caves, rope elements and rock climbing, cycling. In the implementation of the challenges there is an opportunity to participate all or only certain “elected” by the team / teams representatives.
- Solving logical problems and complete linking of the elements. The adventure follows a certain scenario, as the teams in certain cases have to work out a strategy, make decisions and invest a dose of imagination 🙂
To give a clearer picture, here are some of the programs we have developed and successfully implemented with our clients and partners.
Sea / lake / river challenge
It is organized near a water body – sea, lake, river, and depending on the specific place and terrain, we can include boating, exercises and surfing competitions, kayaks, inflatable boats. If you want to include a theme (Pirate, Lake Monsters, Mermaids and Sea Inhabitants, etc.) for more fun – we would be happy to implement to the program J
Rafting team building
Rafting downhill with map orientation and finding various elements. In this case, each team has its own boat, with a professional rafting instructor. Included are instruction and short training, which are done in game form.
Suitable seasons for the proposed programs are spring, summer and autumn. As for sea adventures, most people consider summer the most appropriate. We would recommend late spring – late May or early June, as well as September. For winter adventures, you can browse here.
Based on the experience we have, we could say that throughout Bulgaria there are interesting and suitable places for organizing adventure team building. In this regard, we will list some of our favorite places for adventure, and you can read more in the article “How to choose the place for our team building or corporate event”.
And here are some of the places:
- Bansko and the region
- Kresna Gorge and the Struma River – a suitable place for rafting in Bulgaria
- Kardzhali and its surroundings with dams
- Saeva Dupka – nearby there is an opportunity to realize the via ferrata
- Dams: Iskar, Pchelina, Batak, Dospat, Kardzhali, Beglika, Shiroka Polyana
- Varna, Albena, Balchik, Kavarna, Nessebar, Sozopol, Primorsko, Lozenets, Sinemorets
- Iskar River and Iskar Gorge – the area is suitable for rafting, rock climbing, entering caves.
- Trigrad and Trigrad Gorge
- Destinations outside Bulgaria – suitable for rafting adventure are the Tara River in Bosnia and some rivers in Greece.
Of course, we will be happy to discuss the possibilities for each place you have chosen. Or describe to us what you imagine to give the best offer.
The duration of adventure team building can be from about an hour and a half to a whole day. It all depends on the plans and budget of your organization. For example, if you have training to which you want to add an adventure element – then an hour and a half program would be appropriate. In case you want a longer program, it can be done in several modules, with a break for lunch. Another option is for the finale to be a surprise lunch 🙂
We also offer an option for an evening short program, in which each of the teams will relive the emotions of the past day in a fun way.
For us there is no limit to the number of participants. We can prepare programs for a large event (500 people for example) and for compact groups of about 10 people.
For our adventure team building programs you do not need to have prior preparation. When specifying the program, we will take care to send you information about appropriate clothing – according to the season, as well as the necessary “team building equipment”.